Monday, September 20, 2010

Liberation of Austria, Website Progress and Other News

http://werkstadt.at/werkstadt_neu/index.php?pageid=22&l=2
Above is a link regarding the program, Liberation of Austria, in which I'll be privileged to participate Summer 2011. I'm very excited about the opportunity and very grateful!

In other news, I've been making lots of new work, and have been preparing a home studio in which I have been working in order to make the transition from student to civilian, so to speak, easier.

I'm currently learning how to properly document my work, making progress on a website, and editing my artist's resume (along with prodding along on my thesis work). I hope to soon provide you with a link to my website along with updates of what else is happening.

Lastly but not Leastly, I've had the pleasure of collaborating with several friends (or should I say, I'm being introduced to the possibilities of collaboration!)
Here is a website just launched by my friend Joseph... It's quite amazing and really worth checking out.
http://www.synthspiration.com/?page_id=2

Hopefully the next update will be the launch of my own website (well see!)

No comments:

Post a Comment